About Me

My photo
Author, Illustrator, Creative Guy willstrong.art@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lost Monster Experiment - MOE *UPDATE*

Yesterday I sent Moe out into the world.  All by himself.  I hope someone takes him home.





If you live locally in Provo, Utah then you can find Moe behind one of the cool, old buildings on Center Street.  See you later Moe, I hope.

*UPDATE* I went by to check on Moe today.  He's still there.  If nobody picks him up in a couple of weeks then I'll move him to a more noticeable spot.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you leave any contact info with him to find out if someone claims him?

keviN said...

i was wondering the exact same thing, in case i decide to go Moe hunting.. heh.

Will Strong said...

I did leave contact info actually. You can see that 3 posts ago.

Simini said...

Hehe. That is super fun. I hope he finds a home quick.

Kevin Spencer said...

This is awesome. Keep us posted!

Leslie Duke said...

Bahaha! I hope someone saves Moe.

Aaron Ludwig said...

This is awesome, William.

Janet Dibbydabby.com.au said...

Maybe people are afraid to take him, thinking he belongs to someone? (Even though he has a big sign that says 'take me')
He is sooo cute.

Jed Henry said...

This is a super fun idea, Will!