About Me

My photo
Author, Illustrator, Creative Guy willstrong.art@gmail.com

Sunday, November 7, 2010

New CKC Creative Writing Prompt - Summer Gets a Gift

I've been sitting on this one for a few weeks.  Things just kept getting in the way of my finishing it.  But it is done.  So here it is.

I have to give a shout out to my Madre for giving me the original idea for this one.  Thanks Mom.













If you want to download a powerpoint presentation of this writing prompt then go to Creative Kid Central.  You can get it there.  Remember it's free if used for educational purposes.

I have plans to make the next couple of prompts much shorter so that I can get them posted faster.  No more month-long waits.  At least, that's the plan.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome Will! It makes ME want to go write now! I'd love to see what kids come up with!!

It's funny. I actually know a Summer Lewis.

Jed Henry said...

A severed human head pops out! I know it!

Will, this is working really well. I'm super impressed. Plus, I really think your character design has leveled up.

Nice color too.

Jed

kwistin said...

Will, this is brilliant. I love the direction you've taken with your art-- you are going to dominate the children's realm. And kids will be so much better for it. After all, learning was meant to be fun.

JAKE WYATT said...

Deadly cute.

M.R. Weaver said...

WILL! I am loving these writing prompts! Keep up the good wirk!