About Me

My photo
Author, Illustrator, Creative Guy willstrong.art@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Language Arts

This is a bit of writing that I did for a group I belong to. We each wrote a story of about 500 words and they have been and continue to be posted on the group's blog one story per day in April. I say any excuse to write is a good excuse.

I got the idea for this one while helping my wife, Tiffany grade papers (she's a sixth grade teacher.) There are some kids in the class whose papers we actually look forward to grading because they are so funny. Sometimes this humor is intentional and other times it is accidental.

This is only a test. Had this been a real homework assignment the spelling and punctuation would have been much worse.





Find the rest of the daily stories here: http://utahchildrenswriters.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Strong Clan said...

I really like this story idea. I think most teachers would love it.