About Me

My photo
Author, Illustrator, Creative Guy willstrong.art@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

100 Picture Challenge, Day 4: Dark

When I was a kid I used to think his name was "Dark Vader." When I was a kid I also wondered how he ate anything with that helmet on. I also think Anakin would have been cooler if he were Vader from the time he was a kid.



Also, while searching for images of the dark lord online I found this guy.



Yeah, I know. Today's post is just weird all around weird.

2 comments:

Aaron Ludwig said...

He could crush that hot dog into pieces using the force, then make it force fly through his vent into his tummy.
Awesome stuff. I can imagine, at the end of Episode III, Anakin coming out of his operation realizing what a great evil his master has done (putting him in a Hello Kitty suit), and shouting, "NOOOOOOOO!" as the Emperor laughs maniacally.

Andrew Pettit said...

Awesome Darth Kitty suit, but I disagree with anakin always being a dark lord, someties I wish that he stayed good.