About Me

My photo
Author, Illustrator, Creative Guy willstrong.art@gmail.com

Monday, October 3, 2011

Making New Art Friends

A few weeks ago I emailed an artist whose blog I follow with a simple question.  She answered my question and then soon found my blog as well.  In no time we made plans to do an art trade.

The artist in question is Jess Bradley.  She's got a great sense of fun and humor.  You can see her art here.  And also here.  And some more here.  And also a bunch of other places that you can get to from those places I already mentioned.

Now on to the art trade.  All this cool stuff came from far across the Atlantic (from Bristol, UK am I right Jess?) to get to me here in Provo Utah, USA.



My favorite bit was the trading cards.



But the keychain was cool too.  Previously my keys were boring.  Now they are happy.



You can see all the details about the stuff here.  Lots o' goodies.

Hooray for making new friends.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Aw, what a lovely post! Thanks so much for this and I'm really glad you like the stuff! I'm working on getting some pics up of Cantaloupe and I also wonder if it would be cool to feature him in the small press book I'm drawing about monsters? You'd receive a complimentary copy, of course!

Will Strong said...

You go right ahead Jess. I would love to see what you do with Cantaloupe. Have at it.