About Me

My photo
Author, Illustrator, Creative Guy willstrong.art@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

You Know You Want One

Okay folks.  The time is at hand.  My BFA Final Show is near.  The show is going to include a whole bunch of children's illustrations, some plush toys and even a picture book dummy of a story I'm writing.  The show goes up mid July in the HFAC (Fine Arts Building) on BYU campus.  The opening reception is July 20 (that's a Tuesday.)

I've been working on an illo for the invitations that I'm going to send out soon.  This is what I've got so far:


The name of the show is:  Monsters Make Me Happy (an art show for kids).  The name was Tiff's idea.  I love it.

So if any of you out there would like a copy of this image (in color) for your very own to keep and cherish forever, then please send me an email with your mailing address in it.  (My email address is bign.strong@gmail.com).  In about two weeks you will receive a postcard invite to my awesome show.  Then all of your wildest dreams will come true.

2 comments:

Jared Scott Greenleaf said...

I'll give you my address via email! send me one of those. I love the drawing. small suggestion though: "an art show for kids" I think is unnecessary. good stuff transcends all ages!

JAKE WYATT said...

Can I get in without a kid if I help set up?