About Me

My photo
Author, Illustrator, Creative Guy willstrong.art@gmail.com

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Earlier this year I had the wonderful opportunity to be on a set-building crew locally here in Utah.  We we building a set to resemble ancient Jerusalem.  Here is one of the videos shot on that set.



It was a great project to be a part of.  Merry Christmas.

PS: Pretty much all of the "stone" you see in the video is styrofoam blocks carved to look like stone.  It was mounted on plywood walls and sprayed with cement from a high-pressure hose.  Then the cement (thousands of square feet) was textured by hand with brushes and such.  That was what our crew did on the show.  It was grand.  I loved this job.

PPS: The porch where Mary meets to talk with Martha was my favorite place to eat lunch every day.  I ate many a turkey sandwhich there.

PPPS: You can see more of the videos shot on this set HERE.  Or just download the FREE APP.

No comments: