About Me

My photo
Author, Illustrator, Creative Guy willstrong.art@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Puppetry Final

I built my favorite puppet of the semester for my final. He was made out of some foam rubber (in the same basic design as the Sesame St. muppets) and covered in denim from some old jeans. I used the zipper on the mouth.

I didn't intend to do a performance on the day of the final because I just ran out of time to write one. The class made me do one anyway. So what you are about to see is all improvised. Had this been rehearsed it may have been much funnier, but the world will never know.

Follow the link here and find my name (3rd column.) Click my name. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Aaron Ludwig said...

Great stuff-- loved the puppet.

Ellis said...

I quite enjoyed those. Keep up the good work.